This 30-hour course is designed to give students, teachers, and enthusiastic learners a deep understanding of movement potential and mechanics.
This is a self-paced course with nine months of open access. It is designed to be fully on-demand and completed at your own pace.
This course will cover:
- What Mobility is (and what it isn't!)
- Key concepts in Biomechanics, Stretch Physiology, and Tissue Adaptation
- Relevant research breakdowns to provide confident discernment in the vast (and sometimes confusing!) world of movement science
- Explore, Why, How, and When we can apply this knowledge to Asana practice.
- Tutorial breakdown videos of principle positions, daily skills, and mobility exercises
- Practical routines, joint & range of motion specific programming to use as a student or teacher